Sunday, May 29, 2011

Words.

Sometimes, I just don't have much to say. it takes a long time to formulate all the words I previously felt was required for a blog post


but... after looking at other peoples' blogs and sketch blogs and blog blogs about blogging..sometimes it's good enough to just post a pic and say "I spilled my soda on this."


I'll be posting unfinished sketches every now and then starting now!...Well..starting next time!..cause now I have a comic that i just finished for a commissioner. This 'tom and jerry'-esque size play is a lot of fun!

I have been commissioned a good amount of these comics between the lazy gamer, Conner...and his annoying roommate Artie. Artie is...well...bite sized. This regularly causes problems for both of them.




As I finalize my barebones website...I may make a section to house these comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment