Friday, February 18, 2011

I have been slacking

And by slacking, I mean... being completely and utterly addicted to MLP and Just Cause 2.

Yes. My Little Pony.

MY LITTLE FRIKKIN PONY. WHAT.

My entire friend group has been engulfed in this show, and though I used parts of episodes for reference of the animation I'm documenting, I didn't actually watch it until my current hiatus. I am so completely hooked and it's literally all we talk about.. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW!

It has even bled into our many other interests..such as League of Legends...



Garen has come to the defense of EQUESTRIAAAAAA



I will continue this animation with even better MLP knowledge, and hopefully any future animations of the theme will be of much better quality! Here is the current progress on the animation, and I do intend to fix spike's head bounce and some point.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14142040/MLPepisode.swf

Until then, enjoy the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment